Thursday, June 17, 2010

Confessions of a failed blogger.

Well, it's been at least five years since I last considered myself a consistant blogger - back when I boasted a well-loved Xanga account, detailed the uneventful days of a homeschool senior, and included regular quotes from Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean.  I can't promise that this blog will be any more impressive or interesting, but hopefully I can find better quotes this time around. 

I've had this Blogger account since 2007, but never did anything with it outside of the writing group I was part of (and even then it was only for the purpose of commenting on other blogs).  As it appears that my life in the immediate future may yeild things more worthy of chronicling, however, I think I am ready to give blogging another go-around. 

No comments: