Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sigh of relief.

I hadn't planned to abandon my blog for 3 months, but just in case you fear you may have missed something, let me assure you that you did not.  In fact, I will now describe to you - in picture form - where I have been and what I have been doing.  Ready? Here you go:



And this picture is actually an incredibly accurate depiction of my life right now: Books. Writing. Tea.  Not necessarily in that order...

Yep, THAT exciting.  Well, I've finally finished and turned in my last assignment from the fall semester (see previous blog for an explanation of the British semester schedule - it's confusing). I unfortunately ended up with some overlap into the spring semester, but it's all over now and I can breathe normally again! Plus, I got grades back for my two term papers, and I'm pretty well pleased with my first attempts at writing and theorizing Archaeology.

Life in the last month-and-a-half has been VERY uneventful, as I have barely left my desk/computer long enough to go and party it up, but I hope that will change now.  This is my birthday month, so I am determined to have a little fun. 


Here, I will leave you with one last picture.  If I had posted in December, this would have been included:



This was my Christmas Chocolate Yule Log.  It didn't live to see January.

No comments: